Thursday, February 26, 2009

Answers to Unit 24 Future worksheet

Hi everyone
Here are the answers to the very last worksheet on the future that I gave you (the present continuous for the future).

UNIT 24
A
1 I’m eating in a new restaurant tonight.
2 I’m going to a concert next Tuesday.
3 I’m going to the doctor tomorrow.
4 I’m flying to Florida inAugust.
5 I’m seeing Mary this weekend.
B
1 He is climbing Mount Everest in March.
2 He is driving across the Sahara in May.
3 He is sailing across the Pacific in July.
4 He is flying over the Amazon in September.
5 He is walking across the Antarctic in November.
C
1 are coming, Are you having, We’re playing
2 I’m flying, Are you seeing, we’re meeting
3 are driving, Are you staying, We’re visiting
4 I’m starting, I’m selling

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for leaving us a comment on our blog. We are very happy that you like our blog and hope that you will continue to visit us.
    Our class is a Year 2 class-mostly 6 years old.

    From,
    Mrs She and Room 5 Pt England School Auckland New Zealand

    ReplyDelete